Hey, I’m Kate, the designer & printer at Retro Press.
Here’s 5 fun facts about me:
- I’m half Greek, half English, but I can’t say I’ve ever smashed a plate (intentionally).
- I have a passion for cooking and spend my life buying recipe books that I don’t have the time to read!
- After years in the hospitality industry before starting my own business, I can make a mean cocktail.
- After being scouted at the age of 14, I played football for Bristol City Academy.
- So it goes without saying, if I wasn’t a designer, I’d be a lioness (in my wildest dreams!)
How Lauren would describe me: Kate is a one off, a true Aquarius; independent, unique and smart. But she’s also incredibly generous, fiercely loyal and wonderfully, wildly creative. Kate’s a work hard play hard kinda gal, she is unequivocally devoted to Retro Press, nothing will leave the studio that’s not totally perfect. So when she lets her hair down, which is rare, she lets it dowwwn!